The ELECTION Results is here!
Please click on the links below to see the result.
Speak up. Make your voice heard. Vote!
ASUCR Elections Timeline for 2015
Look here for updates throughout the year.
- Filing for candidacy begins on January 21 at 8 am.
- Filing for party affiliation begins January 21 at 8 am.
- Mandatory Candidate Workshops will be held between February 9 to February 20.
- Monday, February 9th: 1-2pm in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Tuesday, February 10th: 11-12 in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Thursday, February 12: 9-10am & 6-7pm in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Tuesday, February 17: 6-7pm in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Thursday, February 19: 2-3pm in the Bear’s Den
- Friday, February 20: 11-12pm in the Bear’s Den
- Candidacy, party affiliation, and referendum/initiative paperwork is due February 27 at 5pm.
- Campaigning will be from March 30 to May 1 (Week 1-5 of Spring Quarter).
- Voting will take place April 27 to May 1.
- Candidates will be able to post election announcements on campus the Saturday prior to campaigning, March 28 at 10 am.
- Debates will be held on these dates and in this order:
- April 1: Senator Debate
- April 8: Director Debate
- April 15: Executive Cabinet Debate
- April 22: Presidential Debate
- Hours and locations of Polling Sites will be 10 am-3 pm Monday, April 27 through May 1 near the Bell Tower.
- Election Results will be announced the following Monday at noon, near the Bell Tower.
Questions about Elections?